Websites of Interest
Abortion Services, NZ
- This website aims to provide up-to-date and accurate information on the
services available in New Zealand for termination of pregnancy (TOP).
- It provides information on the New Zealand abortion law, abortion counselling. methods of abortion
available in New Zealand, including the abortion pill (known as Mifegyne /
mifepristone / RU486 / Mifeprex(USA)) and information on how to access abortion services in different regions of New
Buttons Project, NZ
Rachel's Vineyard Retreats, NZ
happened mattered." Marina shares her story and her dream of collecting
buttons to be displayed in an appropriate manner as a memorial to
commemorate the loss of little ones through abortion and to help gain a
sense of closure.
- Intensive weekend for psychological and spiritual healing after abortion
- Facilitated by a trained and sensitive team
The Life Information Charitable Trust, NZ
Life Information Charitable Trust own this website, intended to cover a
whole range of life issues and disseminate life-related
information e.g. suicide, abortion, euthanasia
Pregnancy Counselling Services, NZ
- PCS offers information, emotional and practical support around pregnancy
- PCS assists with exploring options around unplanned pregnancy
- Some PCS groups also offer post abortion support
The "Silent No More Awareness Campaign", USA
campaign creates a safe place for women to break their silence about
the pain of abortion. It is an honour to speak the truth and let others
know they are not alone." - Jennifer O'Neill, National spokeswoman for
the "Silent No More Awareness Campaign".
Feminists for Life, USA
non sectarian, non partisan, grassroots organisation that seeks
equality for all human beings and champions the needs of women.
all forms of violence including abortion, infanticide, domestic
violence..... and the exploitation of women and children.
Elliot Institute, USA
- Provides research and education on post-abortion issues - healing, articles, politics and research.
Guttmacher Institute, USA
- Another site on abortion issues - articles, politics and research.
Hope After Abortion, USA
is the Project Rachel site. Project Rachel is the name of the Catholic
Church's healing ministry to those who have been involved in an
- Provides information about the
abortion aftermath, women's stories, prayers for healing,
reconciliation, intercession..., resources.
National Office of Post-Abortion Reconciliation and Healing, USA
is both a lay and religious site for post-abortion recovery, with
information and stories for all those affected by abortion - women,
Coalition on Abortion Breast Cancer Link, USA
Coalition on Abortion Breast Cancer Link are an international women's
organisation whose purpose is to protect the health and save the lives
of women by education and providing information on abortion as a risk
factor for breast cancer.